Insects

Ken Jankura kenrpt@mail.cvn.net
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 21:41:30 -0500

I had a situation like this a few years ago in an old upright. I was
astounded! If you looked closely, you could just make out the color red as
a miniscule piece of felt was left intact right where the pin touched the
side of the mortice. I guess the larvae couldn't get around it or close
enough to eat it completely. Sure was funny lookin. I always presumed it
was the larva of the wool eating moths :-)
Ken