underwriter lab (was "What would you do?")

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 10:21:02 +0100

Sorry Ron.. must have misread your posting on this. Sometimes I read a bit too
quickly... grin... and here I thought we had aggreed on something.. :)

Well, as Gina points out this is probably a better topic for the PTG-L list so I
suppose I will let it lie here. In any case I understand your criticisms of such
ideas.. still I get the feeling we could do something more in this regard then we
do.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway