[Fwd: PTG Member Survey Now "Up"]

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 10:29:45 +0100

Well... I am a member... at least I believe paying my dues and being an I.C.
makes me a member. I have even taken and passed what tests have been arranged
for me so far. I have only the tuning segment left. I suppose that puts me at
least on a par with associate members. Would be nice to contribute to such
surveys. But where to I get a password to get into the thing ? Or where do I
find out if I am not eligible for such. No big deal really... just like to
participate.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway