Baldwin SF Grand and hazardous environment

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 07:02:46 EST

 <<  The customer met me at the door with a cigarette going and she had three
dogs inside. >>

Wow, that must have been one big cigarette! (:)}

>after three hours of cleaning and tuning with the customer sitting behind me
smoking constantly, a had a raging sinus infection with a headache.  My
sinus' still aren't right after 5 days.

   when this customer calls me back for the next tuning, I'm contemplating
saying that do to health reasons I can't work in the environment of their
home. >>

Greetings,
     This is the beauty of being self-employed.  Besides being able to starve
on our own terms, if we wish,  we are also in control of our lives like few
others.  There is no way a single tuning bill would compensate me for a week
of sinus problems, and I would have no qualms about passing on this work.
Life is too short to poison oneself for a tuning fee.
Regards,
Ed Foote