Baldwin SF Grand and hazardous environment

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 08:56:52 EST

In a message dated 12/4/99 11:58:40 AM !!!First Boot!!!, nlm@csu.cted.net
writes:

<< Can anybody enlighten me about these sleds?

Can't help you on the sleds

 Plus, when this customer calls me back for the next tuning, I'm
contemplating saying that do to health reasons I can't work in the
environment of their home.
 Anybody ever do this before?

If she calls you back, tell her you don't want to work on her piano because
of the cigarette smoke. If you want to mention the dogs too, go ahead.

Sometimes we have to make a choice between making money and protecting our
health. If it is more important for you to stay healthy, than to make a
hundred bucks, then do it. I wouldn't have stayed for three hours in the
first place. I would have tuned the piano, and make some sort of excuse that
I couldn't do anything else.

Willem