Follow-up on key button mortising

Clark caccola@net1plus.com
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 17:08:18 -0200

Ron,

I marred one out of the set, still which upset me a little 'coz these bebbes
are getting recycled soon. I thought about a hard brass crowbar/rocker with a
0.147" slot cut at a slight angle so when the flat bottom of the fulcrum sets
down, a little pressure is applied to the pin. At least it'd make fewer marks
than visegrips. And I always seem to hurt my fingers.

Clark