Time to level pins, dress coils...?

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 23:43:54 +0100

Hi Diane..

Looking from above, you should be able to eyball a pretty decent job in the
course of a couple hours, including making the coils neat. Course then you have
to tune the piano. Depends a bit on how nice a job you want to do with the
coils.

As far as the piano itself goes... it is not unheard of that such a piano could
have been sold.. had a problem with tuning pins... returned to the dealer..
repinned and resold as "new". Dealers can be such wonderfu....er... capitalistic
sons of bi... er... well you know what I mean. grin

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway