Xmas tunings

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 07:50:03 -0500

Marcel,

     My experience is that nearly all clients just have to be educated and will
then clear off the piano for you in advance.  The appointment reminder card I
send includes this statement:  "It will be helpful if all items are removed
from the piano before I arrive."  For those who don't send reminder cards, the
same could be said on the phone when setting up the appointment.
     About 90% of the time the piano is bare when I arrive.  In nearly all
other instances the piano's owner scurries to take care of it.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger