Thanks for Time to level pins, dress coils...?

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:53:07 PST

   Many thanks to all who sent me advice regarding leveling the pins and
dressing the coils!  The concensus was that it would take about 6 hours, it
took a total of 7 to get them straightened out, followed by two tunings.
Tomorrow I will go back and check the tuning, doing another if necessary.

   Diane