Business Software

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 08:56:27 +0100

Yep.. I have seen that offer a few times as well. Actually I think I have seen
this program in action once, and it was very much like Commence. These programs
are like 400 to  500 dollars list price and are full programs. Have you used
Staroffice ?. The thing I like about commence is that you can set it up exactly
as you want to. You are not confined to useing what somebody else thinks is how
to organize your buisness data.  I am sure you can do this with Star Office as
well.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway