Choice

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:07:30 -0800

Well as I said in my post this board had a number of shims
(well done!).  Would this mean the board was severely
damaged?  I did not check the crown.  I assume the factory
set this right.  How can I know if this was indeed factory work?
The dealer is an idiot and wouldn't show me the documents
even though I was the hotel's representative.  He would only
show them to the Hotel.  His reputation is renown.  You need
an appointment to look at his pianos.

David I.