hogwash tunings

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 07:45:02 -0500

my daughter has recently returned home from college and has come over to my place
to play..needless to say, the piano is not in tune..here's a sample of the
conversation:

Dad, this piano needs to be tuned.

Yes, I know Sweety..this is a very busy time of the year for me.

But Dad, it needed to be tuned LAST Xmas.

Yes, I know Sweety..this is a very busy time of the year for me!

But Dad, it was out of tune this past Summer, too.

Yes, I know Sweety..this is a very busy time of the year for me!..maybe I should
call someone and get it tuned?

It doesn't make sense to me that a Piano Tuner's Piano is out of tune..does that
make sense to you?

Sweety, if the person that lived here called me to tune their piano, it would get
done.

Dad, what's your Cell Phone number?!?!?

Rook