Coast-to-Coast Transport of Grand in Winter

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:40:28 EST

Patrick:

When I asked Keyboard to move a Bechstein from St. Louis to Houston, they
would not guarantee the piano. From my experience with Keyboard, they do an
excellent job. However, from the time it gets picked up in Houston,
transported to Lexington, KY, then transported to New York, it could take as
long as 3 - 6 weeks. At this time of year, there is no telling what will
happen to the temperature and conditions on the truck.

My suggestions is to either wait for warmer weather, or move the piano to New
York yourself.

Willem