virus alert

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 09:41:34 -0500

Hi Tom,

I am using Netscape 4.5, have single click turned on but I still have
to double click on a message to open it.

In any even your approach will certainly work but after opening the
message above you need to ALT-F4 out of the message, move the
highlight down one with down arrow then hit delete.

Have a wonderful new year all.

		Newton