virus alert

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 11:24:05 -0600

I'm sorry to disagree with most of the following post about the virus.
It is not the basic email message that can hurt. It's the attachments
that come with it. Opening the email does not open the attachment.  That
takes a seperate action that would have to follow. Simply delete the
email.  Doesn't matter that the message opened,  the attachment will
delete also.

I have a simple rule: Never open attachment to emails!
Period................Period.