Final Tuning

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:25:18 EST

In a message dated 12/30/99 10:10:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dianepianotuner@hotmail.com writes:

<<

 >>Thanks for reminding me.
 >>
 >>I almost made the last piano tuning of the millennium a YC Wurlitzer.
 >>Bet yer boots I'll make it a Steinway or two now.
 >>
 >>Regards,
 >>
 >>Jon Page,   piano technician
 >
 >Two Wurlitzer spinet pitch raises, though I did tune a Steinway M earlier.
 >
 >Too late now to look for a fabulous last tuning of the millennium: day off
 >tomorrow.
 >
 >I guess I'll just have to settle for virtual champagne ... oh, well,
 >virtual headaches
 >are much easier to get over.
 >
 >Susan

 Kramer upright _pitch lowering_    :-(     Kid couldn't play his clarinet
 with mom accompanying on the piano at +20cents!  I'll try for a fabulous
 first of the new millennium.  Besides, we all know the future _has_ to be
 better than the past!

 Happy New Year all!
 Diane

My last tuning was a Wurlitzer Spinet, which I tuned in 3/97.  Was 1 cent
sharp and just an initial tuning.

Tomorrow I am in the office, at the computer, closing out the year, do my
backups, and then see if it all works after the bell tolls.  I believe it
will.  Happy New Year to all of you and looking forward to hearing from you
in the next Millenium!

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR