Final Tuning

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 09:05:32 +0100

Happy New Year folks...

Well my last tuning is going to be a Yamaha C3. This particular specimen has
been real popular at one of the local pubs through the years and routinely
swallows several litres of good Hansa Pilsner. A tribute to Yamaha, that they
can build a piano that can survive this kind of treatment. (with a little help
from a piano tech).

In anycase... as you all know over there stateside.. we go under a few hours
before you all. So just in case the world explodes or something like that.. I'd
just like to wish you all the best in the millenium that comes. By the way... I
hear there is a nice piano bar in the Xenon system of the Palken galaxy.
Perhaps .... no thats another story..

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway