Final Tuning + New International Pitch

Fri, 31 Dec 1999 07:08:02 -0600

Richard,

At 11:31 12/31/1999 +0100, you wrote:
>432 Hz matches perfectly the telelurgic currents proported by the ancients to
>sublimly effect in an errogenous way the sensuality of the subconcious
>underworld. It also is the point at which beats start beating backwards
instead
>of forwards... ie... wow wow instead of wow wow. A kind of acoustic pladagin.
>grin

It looks like you cheated and looked it up! ;-}

The phrase "Music of the Spheres" also comes to mind.  Of course, someone
could use my "binary" set of tuning forks... C128Hz//256//512//1k//2k.
Yup, I've got a C2k!  It'll be a long time 'til I get to Y2k!

Have a happy whatever you want to call the new year!

Conradwho'llbesettinguphisnewcomputertonight

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College			-(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

"There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right
keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself." - J. S. Bach