serial numbers

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Mon, 01 Feb 1999 10:48:05 +0100

Hello Alex,
My name is Andr=E9 and I live in Holland.
Here are some numbers from "Pierce Piano Atlas" 9th edition:

Serial No's Petrof, Anton & Mark, Est. 1864 uprights, grands and H
Harmoniums, Hradec Kralove VIII. Stalingradska 207 Czechoslovakia. Made by
Musicexport :

1900-13000
1905-16200
1910-24000
1915-30500
1920-33400
1925-38100
1930-46500
1935-52200
1940-58000
1945-62700
1950-67280
1955-7540
1960-87200
1965-103700
1970-146900
1975-211900
1980-314242
1981-325000
1982-340000

F=F6rster Uprights, Grands and Harmoniums, Est. 1884. Jirikov (Georgswalde),
Ulice 9. Kvetna 718. Czechoslovakia. See Weinbach. same serial numbers.

1900-10510
1910-23920
1920-32920
1930-64200
1940-72120
1949-84600
1950-85550
1951-85900
1952-86400
1953-87300
1954-87900
1955-89300
1956-90900
1957-91700
1958-93500
1960-96600

F=F6rster, August, Est. 1859, Lobau, Exclusive distrib. M.C.H. Mfgrs. Centre
Holland

1873-900
1880-1700
1886-5000
1898-10000
1904-15000
1910-25000
1924-50000
1929-60000
1937-73000
1960-122500
1961-124000
1966-134000
1968-137500
1970-140500

1948-85000
1950-86300
1952-102000
1972-143500
1974-147500
1976-150000
1978-152000
1980-154000
1985-157995
1988-159505

Friendly greetings,

Andr=E9

                   Hi List,

          I am calling from Yugoslavia.I work as a piano teacher in
secondary music school.In our school there are about

20 vertical pianos ("Petrof","August Forster","Ukraina").We would like to
know the year of production for them.I am

wondering,if somebody from list can send us serial numbers and year of
production for that brands.

         Sorry if my english was bad.Thanks in advance.

Alex