Liberace tuner

DChadPiano@AOL.COM DChadPiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 20:06:19 EST

hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu writes:

<< >Does anyone know who tuned for Liberace and Carmen Cavallero? >>

I recently tuned mirrored Baldwin for a Christmas Tree lighting ceremony at
the Liberace Museum and also tuned the rhinestone Baldwin for a youth choral
group for that same evening. I've asked the administrators at the museum if
they have any knowledge of any tuner in town here that he would use. No record
of tuners in the museum at all. I found the pianos to be in average condition
but no evidence of continuos maintenance taking place.

David B. Chadwick RPT
Las Vegas, NV