Multiply answers

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:43:11 -0800

David,
Lance is correct.  Also, the nature of this medium encourages multiple
middle of a large discussion group.  If someone poses a question to
the group at large, wouldn't it seem acceptable for many people to
echo what the person preceding them had said even if it is the same?

In some cases, I like to know that many people adhere to a belief or
method, rather than just one solitary individual.  In our work, it
often helps to know what the majority of people have had success with.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA