Heintzman Upright Value

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 21:18:24 -0600

Hi Susan,
                We rebuild and refinish 2 or 3 of these models per year for
 the sales floor we get $7000. Canadian. Typically we pay $2-400 for the
carcass with a good board and bridges.
Typical price for a resonable condition unit in good playing condition,
hammers reshaped,well regulated and tuned, include delivery and in home
tuning with 2 year warranty $1500 to $2000, depending on case style and
condition. Unfortunately Canadian dollars of coarse.
For our American friends this brand is the Canadian Steinway. In fact
superior if you are just looking at verticals. IMHO
Regards Roger

At 06:07 PM 04/02/99 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]
Roger Jolly
Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre