Subjects for a Course

Earl S. Dunlap, Jr. dunlapes@ici.net
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 23:14:21 -0500

Fellow Subscribers:

In addition to hosting a session on pianofelt making I am looking forward to
co hosting a separate session with a gentleman you may be acquainted with
who frequents this list:  initials, "ddf."  The "course" is intended to try
to make light of:  oh, sorry, ...to bring light to a number of "commonly
held beliefs."  You know, the kinds of things we don't really agree with but
are too diplomatic to say so outright.

Would you be kind enough to send suggested topics--not *your* beliefs, of
course--to us?  Yes, we'll keep your names secret.  Seriously though, do
contact us with subjects you think we might be able to cover which might be
useful to PT's.  Send them to either of us.

Thanks for your input.

Earl S. Dunlap, Jr.
Chemist & Technical Director
Bacon Felt Co., Inc.