Subjects for a Course . . . but not really

Carl Root rootfamily@erols.com
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 21:25:42 -0400

David ilvedson wrote:

> List,
>
> Don't do it!  Ignore the impulse!  Remember the Force!
> Calm down....Use the delete button....don't respond....forget
> this post, in fact delete it!

David -

Lemme 'spain.

Of course I'm going to delete it - I delete virtually all posts,
ultimately, like everyone else.  The idea is to spare me the agony of
reading yet another SILLY post.

So  . . . . . put DELETE WITHOUT READING, or SILLY POST or CUTE AND
CLEVER  -- something-- in the ***SUBJECT LINE***.

I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Carl

(You would have been disappointed if I hadn't responded!)