Sunday noon

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 12:18:22 -0600

HI All,=20
    Thank you to all who responded with our friend, Newton's, phone =
number to me.  His area code is different so you might want to make a =
note of it.  The correct area code is 1 732 545-9084.

You know, in the past year and a half many of you have become close =
personal friends to me.  Some of you have shared your pictures with me =
and we have traded personal info back and forth. =20
    Since my marital troubles  began, all of you have become a much more =
important part of my life and I thank God for that.  We all have =
personal stuff to work through and I can feel the closeness when one of =
my dearest friends on these lists needs help and I can personally feel =
the pain (not like Clintons) and feel the need to try to help if I can.  =
This morning with your info I was able to reach Newton right before I =
left for Bible class.  It was the first time I heard his voice.  It =
sounded so good to have him answer the phone.  Thank God, Newton did =
answer the phone. When I got to class I had my Pastor add Newton's name =
to out prayer requests. I have come to love many of you on this list and =
Newton is certainly at the top of my "loved list".  We must all hold =
together, as we are part of a collective not only on piano technology =
but also fellow human beings sharing this planet.  Thanks be that you =
are all there.  =20
Jim   =20
             "Tranquility Base"  now under construction
                    ETA   April, 99
James Grebe=20
R.P.T. and M.P.T.
 from St. Louis                              =20
pianoman@inlink.com
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
                       and
Practical Piano Peripherals