Steinway Vertical Climate Control/Damppchaser humidistat longevity

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 16:34:51 EST

<< I feel certain that very few of the humidistats are no longer
 functional.  At worst, they may be a little out of calibration, but as
 long as the humidity remains somewhat constant, you won't notice.

 If things seem ok....if the piano is holding its pitch....the system is
 ok.
 --

 Frank Cahill
 Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild

Frank, not being an engineer or well acquainted with electronics, I was hoping
someone like yourself might respond - thanks a lot!

Bill Shull