Samick

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:53:11 EST

Again folks the best way to get to Samick is to fax Rich and ask him to fax
you back with the confirmation of your fax or the confirmation on the problem
you asked about.

Happy faxing.

Rich Austin
National Service Mgr
Piano Divisiom
Samik Music Corp.
18521 Railroad St.
City of Industry, CA 91748
(800) 592-9393 X134
(626)964-4700
(626)964-1063 Fax
e-mail:  samickservice@earthlink.net

Ed Tomlinson
Vancouver Wa

<<
 Could you post that fax number?

 I wonder what would happen if we asked the dealer to cover the repair until
Samick
 makes the warranty payment.

 Glenn.