scaling - inharmonicity

Peter Kestens Kestens.P@Debcom.be
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:53:09 +0100

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01BE5600.88671BC0

KESTENS.P@DEBCOM.BE
BELGIUM

Cher coll=E8gues

I'm studiing formula's to develop and to redevelop stringscales.  Just =
for fun I compared the formulas explained by J.W. Travis in his "Guide =
to restringing" and those mentioned by U. Laible in his book "Fachkunde =
Klavierbau" (book 1) concerning inharmonicity.  Please read the added =
file I've made for.  It's much easier to make and write math formula's =
in Word, so there isn't any problem to understand them.
Thanks very much in advance for your reply.

Greetings

Peter

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01BE5600.88671BC0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01BE5600.88671BC0--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Travis formula for inharmonicity.doc
Type: application/msword
Size: 27668 bytes
Desc: not available