ETDs

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:15:08 -0500

Friends:

I am just getting started with RCT.  The problems mentioned below do not
exist if you buy a super-small mini-notebook computer such as the
Toshiba Libretto 110CT, which I have.  It fits into my normal toolcase
and is small enough to place almost anywhere (measures about 5" X 8 1/4"
X 1 1/4").  Great for portability, but the keyboard is also small, so
you may not like it if you plan to do a significant amount of work on
the keyboard.  It's also a little pricey ($1690 when I bought mine), but
I really like it!

Clyde Hollinger
Lititz, PA

Mark Bolsius wrote:
(snip)
> The cons of a laptop in the workplace are few but worth noting.
> !. Awkward to have in a comfortable place when working on some grands and
> most uprights. I dealt with that by adding a music stand to my tool list
> (See prior post)
> 2. It doesn't fit into a tool case the way an SAT or PT100 will. So it adds
> an extra bag/case to your load
(snip)