Whoops

Ken Jankura kenrpt@cvn.net
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 10:01:34 -0500

   The choral director from a school district I service called and said a
wheel came off the bandroom Wurlitzer console as he was moving it, and
instead of rolling, it tipped onto its back. The bottom octave and a half
does not play at all now. I have no real details. The school is an hour
away, and I'm wondering if there are any suggestions as to extra tools to
carry (I generally do not carry many woodworking tools). Does this sound
like a Harvey question or what? By the way, this piano and the other piano
the choral director occasionally gets his hands on now have a total of 8
bass strings with knots in the speaking length, and they sound just fine
:-) I've noticed that choral directors play more forcefully in general so
as to either coax better intonation or cover up bad intonation.

Ken Jankura
Newburg, PA