Big Brother

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:11:27 EST

In a message dated 2/14/99 5:20:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pianoman@inlink.com writes:

<< Hi Newt,
 The bank I have been using has gone through several merges and is now a big
 bank.  It is like they are trying to get rid of the small clients .  They
 have become less interested in the small depositor .  I will be changing
 banks as soon as my house is done .  The government knows too much already
 about us.
 In fact they know so much about me, I wish they would tell me about myself
 so I could figure out who I really am: the handsome intelligent piano
 tuner-woodworker- organist or the slob I seem to be to myself.
             James Grebe
 R.P.T. and M.P.T. >>

If you are able to belong to credit union, they are much better and do not
have the fees that commercial banks charge.  It may be worth looking into.

Dave Peake, RPT
Oregon City, OR
Portland Chapter