This is very strange.

Ken Jankura kenrpt@cvn.net
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:00:33 -0500

At 05:20 PM 2/15/99, you wrote:
>At 07:51 PM 2/15/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>..about a month ago, I got a call from a respected gentleman in the
>>community for a set of Chromatic Tuning Forks. I ordered them and
>>dropped them off at his office.
>>
>>..just recently, I received a similar request from a friend of this
>>gentleman asking for the same thing.
>>
>>I am the self-professed Rookie, but please, can someone tell me what one
>>does with a set of Chromatic Tuning Forks?
>>
>>Rook
>
>All I can think of, Phil, is that one uses them to set a temperament.
>This might allow one to imagine that one could tune a piano, without knowing
>a single thing about it.
>
>Did you ask them what they were planning to do? They might be about ready
>for a dose of reality counselling. (with tact, of course.)
>
>Susan
>
>Susan Kline
>P.O. Box 1651
>Philomath, OR 97370
>skline@proaxis.com

    In a catalog we received over the holidays, a new age type health
catalog, a set of tuning forks is advertised 'to foster healing on a
variety of levels',   a diatonic set of 8, I presume, called 'Solar
Harmonic Spectrum Tuning Forks'. $140.00. A complete chromatic set might
just be that much more powerful spiritually ;-)
  Ken Jankura
  Newburg, PA