This is very strange.

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 07:15:40 -0500

Susan Kline wrote:

> All I can think of, Phil, is that one uses them to set a temperament.

oh wow!..and I've wasted all that time and money going back and forth to Atlanta
to learn how?????!!!!!?!?!?!?!?

> This might allow one to imagine that one could tune a piano, without knowing
> a single thing about it.

please see above response!

I had a couple of private responses on this post alluding to the same theory,
Susan, that they are being used to tune pianos..and to be perfectly honest with
you, I have not met either person that ordered them..I dropped off the first set
at the person's office while he was out and last night I dropped off the 2nd set
at the owner's front door, as requested.

> Did you ask them what they were planning to do?

no, but my curiosity DOES have the best of me..

> They might be about ready
> for a dose of reality counselling. (with tact, of course.)

tact?..ME?..but of course!

Rook