ETD's; selling RCT and Mac powerbook

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 07:05:15 -0500

This came as a surprise to me when I started using RCT several weeks
ago.  I was led to believe that RCT would improve my tunings greatly
over what I could do aurally, so it was demoralizing to finish a tuning
and think, "Whoa!  I don't like this at all!"  I suppose this is covered
in the manual that comes with the software, but I am having trouble
taking the time to read it all.

Does it work, after the tuning is calculated, to just do a couple
octaves aurally in the tenor break area and follow RCT for the rest?  Or
are there other helpful hints?  (Oh, yes, the piano in question was
definitely scale-challenged!  :-))

Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA