Everett upright

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:04:52 -0400

Hi Les,
There was a model of Heintzman, that had the tabs on a rail that moved with
the centre
pedal. On the end of the damper lever, there was a wire extention, with a
flattened end
that had thin felt glued to it. It would catch the levers, when the lever tray
was raised.

Check the ends of the damper levers, to see if someone has cut the extensions
off  I have
seen them cut off and missing before..

Regards,
John M. Ross