where do you all find the time?

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:54:37 -0500

Valued list,
        I must ask, in my ignorance, where you all find the time?  I
cleared off all messages last night (2:00am).  When I logged on today at
about 2:00 pm there were over 70 messages. I dutifully read them (o.k.
most of them).  It is now almost 1:00 am and there are 42 new messages I
just received.  I really just can't see where you all find the time
unless the major contributors are semi- retired.  Can someone shed some
light on this. I know I'm not the only one with work to do.
                                                    Greg Newell