where do you all find the time?

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:42:21 EST

 gina writes:
>Total time for skimming email approximately 5 minutes max.
>
>:-)

     Greetings,
     Since I am also on the "Tuning" List, Piano-L, Hrpsch-L, and several
others,  I don't go into near as much analysis as Gina.  I skip over hundreds
of subject lines in a few seconds, I miss all kinds of stuff, I automatically
skip lots of posts from certain individuals, since I have mentally assigned a
"signal to noise ratio" limit, below which it is not worth listening to some.
and my family knows to put my name ( or "Historical" anything)  in the subject
line of a family letter.
     250 emails will take about 10 minutes.  Replies can consume anywhere from
2 minutes to all Sunday morning..................
You're right, where do I find the time to do this?
Ed