where do you all find the time?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:35:05 EST

In a message dated 2/18/99 6:02:06 AM !!!First Boot!!!, gnewell@EN.COM writes:

<< Valued list,
         I must ask, in my ignorance, where you all find the time?  I
 cleared off all messages last night (2:00am).  When I logged on today at
 about 2:00 pm there were over 70 messages. I dutifully read them (o.k.
 most of them).  It is now almost 1:00 am and there are 42 new messages I
 just received.  I really just can't see where you all find the time
 unless the major contributors are semi- retired.  Can someone shed some
 light on this. I know I'm not the only one with work to do.
                                                     Greg Newell

Greg:

I take about 15 to 20 minutes every other day to see what's new on the list.
When a new topic comes up, I read it. If it something in which I am
interested, I will then look for responses to that topic, if I replied or not.
Otherwise, I automatically delete those topics in which I am not interested. I
might be loosing out on some great tips, and some great ideas, but I look at
it this way. If I didn't subscribe to the list, I would never have known these
topics were out the being discussed. So if I miss a few here and there, I am
sure I can by without them.

Just my views.

Wim