where do you find the time . . . solution?

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:41:42 PST

In order to deal with the volume of information, and a slow email, I've
come up with something that works for me.  I'm not a subscriber any
longer.  Since even the digests were slow to load, I now just go
directly to the archives,(I bookmark the one that is next in line - they
are sequentially numbered) and save the whole file to disk.  Then I can
read them when I have time.  I open the file in Microsoft Word, and can
get through a days worth in about 20 mins.  It's easy to scroll past
what you don't want to read. If I'm gone for a weekend, or a week, I
just catch up when I return.  Also, It doesn't clog up my mailbox.  Only
problem is being a little behind the flow.

Ron Koval waiting for http:/www.ptg.org/archive/pianotech.php/v1997.n1462