tuning exam what it *is* and what it *is not*

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:31:03 EST

In a message dated 2/19/99 5:46:32 PM, Wim wrote:

<<"As they lay this old tuner in the unforgiving ground my last thoughts shall
 be...
 unisions, unisions, unisions"
 Just my take.
 Jim Bryant (FL)" >>>>

<<"Jim:
Did MacArthur really say that????
Wim ">>

Well maybe not those words, Wim, but his meaning was the same :-)

 What he actually said was "as the final vestiges of life leave my body my
final thoughts will be of the Corps, and the Corps, and the Corps."
  Therefore as any Corps, in this case West Point, is most effective and
sagacious when acting in unison....I'm sure he was speaking to us too :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)