dogs (etc.) stuck in pianos

Maxpiano@AOL.COM Maxpiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 22:20:12 EST

In a message dated 2/19/99 5:33:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Pianotoone@AOL.COM writes:

<< When removing keys for recovering, found a mouse nest with complete mouse
 skeleton.  >>

I've found several dead mice over the years.  Twice I uncovered a mother mouse
with babies, live.  One time was in a high school where I donated the find to
the biology class.  The other time was a country church where I picked up the
mother mouse by the tail, her brood clinging to her underside, and deposited
them outdoors across the road.  Didn't have the heart to kill them.  If I
remember correctly, I left them in a paper bag with part of my lunch.

Bill Maxim