Wow!!

BSimon1234@AOL.COM BSimon1234@AOL.COM
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:35:42 EST

Greg Newell wrote:

<<regarding the amount of time
we spend reading mail from this list.
I guess I'm not the only one with this dilemma. >>

I am on several different mailing lists, of which pianotech is only one, and
sometimes get 200-300 or more e-mails a day.  It goes without saying that one
would have to be crazy read everything, as a lot of it is irrelevant drivel.

I just sort by subject and delete hundreds of posts without reading, if the
subject doesn't interest me. It ticks me off that people use the same subject
heading and wander endlessly to other subjects, but one cannot worry about
everything.

Get on a few mailing lists and undergo this trial by fire. Deleting  posts
unread becomes quite easy to do and of no stress whatever.

Bill Simon
Phoenix