List Meet in KC?

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:41:54 -0600

Dale,
Last year I made arrangements for us to meet in a room during the day.
There was way too much going on at that time slot and I suggest that we
meet one evening between events or at some point when little is going on.
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net