Wurlitzer problem

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:16:59 -0700

John,
CA is short for Cyanoacrylate.
The accelerator speeds up the cure time for the glue.
CA is available in three viscosity's super thin, gap filling and super
thick gap filling.
Over time the thin turns into thicker so it can be a problem in using to
treat loose pins where one wants the glue to wick into the wood as far as
it will go without removal of the pin. Use a fresh batch for this each
time.
Joe Goss
.