Single String Format

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:11:55 -0500

When I was at Bosendorfer in '77 they made the coils by hand.  They
thenb bend it back to the nail and bent round the extra end back and
forth until it broke off leaving a nice coil with the tail pointed
back and down so it bedded itself in the hitch pin punching.  I never
did master doing it that way.

Not primitive, effecient and fast and not tool to pick un and lay
down.

	Newton