Kawai Damper Rail Problem

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:15:41 -0500

Avery,

If I am diagnosing the problem correctly, first unscrew the damper guide
rails. Unscrew the tray end blocks and ease the whole tray forwards until
you can get a  l_o_n_g  screw driver to fit into the screw slots on the block
fitted to tray. Tighten the blocks to the tray and ease back the tray.
Regulation undisturbed.

I had to get a long driver at a auto parts store (K-B brand screw driver),
it will probably have to be a phillips.

Jon Page