Single String Format

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:27:32 -0600 (CST)

At 16:58 2/26/99 -0500, you wrote:

>I was waiting for someone to suggest using a tuning pin.  It must be some
>fun to get the little screw into the side of the pin.  I use the same
>idea, but I use a 3/4" dowel rod with a small wood screw a short way from
>the hole.  It fits my hand better.

No problem with the right size drill and tap available. (Don't ask, I don't
remember offhand)  It takes up _very_ little space in my toolkit, I have
small hands (octave size) and fortunately don't have to use it too often.

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

This has been a test of the e-mail communication system.  Had there been a
real message, some information would have been transferred.  I now return
you to your regularly scheduled messages.