Whoops followup

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 09:07:23 EST

In a message dated 2/27/99 12:28:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, kenrpt@cvn.net
writes:

<< The pianos get moved over thresholds all
 the time, so the wheels are just about shot. While I was there fixing the
 wheels on one, they moved another piano, and then asked if I could work on
 it, because two of that pianos wheels fell off. That's called good timing.
 Again thanks, this list is amazing. KJ

Ken:

Have you suggested-nay URGED- these people to obtain piano dollies to  prevent
this happening again?  I have had two occasions where pianos fell-being pushed
by students each time- and injured one student and one teacher.  The teacher
had her ankle broken and to this day limps because of it.  Had she sued the
school, she would have probably obtained a goodly sum for her permanent
injury.  Piano trucks-dollies- whatever you call them, are much cheaper!

Bob Bergantino,RPT