Piano dollies (was Whoops followup)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 17:34:26 -0500

Friends:

I ceased selling piano dollies for verticals after a music teacher
stumbled over the dolly and hobbled around on crutches for months.
Couldn't I get sued for recommending a dolly, or even installing one?
Am I being paranoid or realistic?

Currently I advise clients to buy the dolly from someone else or better
yet get a school piano which is made to be moved around.

Clyde Hollinger