Grand humidity control

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:43:41 -0500

John,

What is the size of the grand piano?  Here in PA I would install a
50-watt rod in the smallest pianos, and an additional 25-watt rod at the
tail for pianos of 5-7 feet.

Do you have enough room to install the standard size water tank?  If not
you will need the short tank.  I wouldn't place the tank too high or you
may get condensation on the soundboard.

The first time was intimidating for me, but there is only one first
time.  Allow plenty of time, probably two hours or more.  Doing a neat
job takes longer, but you want the job to look like a craftman did it
when you are finished.

Clyde Hollinger